- Globalvet Loretteville veterinary clinic
- Quebec – Quebec
- About the clinic
At the Globalvet Loretteville veterinary clinic, a member of the Daubigny veterinary group, our passionate team of 4 veterinarians, among others, offers the best possible care to their patients. Our stress-free care certification ensures that everything is done to ensure that our customers have the most enjoyable visit possible. We are looking for an Animal Health Technician, with or without experience, to join our wonderful team!
Why choose the Daubigny Veterinary Group
- Full range of benefits
- More than competitive reduction program for your animals
- Committed work team
- Integration and personalized professional follow-up
- Interesting internal referral program
- Continuing education
- Professional progression focused on human development
About the work
Through your duties, you will contribute to the success of the veterinary service offered in the clinic. You will team up with on-site veterinarians to provide animal care and treatment.
Whether in consultation or surgery, you will be called upon to provide exceptional customer service. A team member wants to be, in their own way, an ambassador for the customer experience.
Your involvement will also be in the following tasks: samples, routine analyzes (blood, urine analyzes, x-rays, etc.) maintenance of work areas and of course full support for clients according to their needs (advice, guidelines for the administration of the care/treatment of their animal, nutrition, etc.).
- This is a full-time position (on average 35 hours per week)
- Your hourly entry rate will be determined based on your level of experience
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.