Your main challenges
- Giving 2 to 10 training sessions per week.
- Provide advice, assistance and motivation to the participants.
- Share the fun of training outdoors, rain or flashing!
- Recognized certification in physical activity (training on Axis, ANIE, canfitpro, FIDA or YMCA); Bachelor’s degree in kinesiology, physical education, physical activity, exercise science, or sports intervention; Or any other equivalent. You do not have the required certificate? Become a private group or trainer online with Formation Axis (www.formationaxis.ca).
- CPR / AED / First. Certification.
- 3 months of relevant experience in group or private training or physical activity training. NCCPs were not recognized.
The choice to work in CARDIO PLEIN AIR is:
1) Practice your training role in a semi-private format.
2) Get a guaranteed income every session.
3) Benefit from a wage above the industry average.
4) Choose your work schedule.
5) Teaching in the most beautiful urban parks in Quebec.
6) Access to 300 training hours per year, free or at low cost. Participate in Cardio Plein Air exercises free of charge in all Quebec parks;
7) Benefit from good training and regular feedback.
8) Working with dynamic and hardworking clients.
9) Achievement of achievement in an exceptional work atmosphere within a dynamic team.
Join the flagship of Quebec who deserves 15 mentions.
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.