Choose the CIUSSS de l’Estrie – CHUS …
- Join a team focused on collaboration, mutual aid and recognition of each other’s talents;
- Evolve in an environment where humanism and innovation are at the heart of care and services;
- Make a difference in people’s lives.
A whole range of advantages and possibilities are available to you at the CIUSSS de l’Estrie – CHUS:
1) –Collective insurance
2) –Retirement plan
3) –Possibility of progression in the organization
4) –Diversity of backgrounds, clients and approaches
5) –Learning, partnership, training and development
6) –Health and wellness activities and corporate discounts
7) –Possibility of alternative transport (Sherbrooke region)
8) –A welcome activity for all new employees
The CIUSSS de l’Estrie – CHUS is:
1) –The largest employer in the Eastern Townships
2) –The 2nd largest CIUSSS in Quebec
3) –101 points of service extending from Lac-Mégantic to Ange-Gardien
4) –18,000 employees
5) –University components in care, research and teaching in collaboration with the University of Sherbrooke
Be part of the team!
We are currently looking for candidates to fill various replacements and / or needs on the recall list in Magog and Sherbrooke, WHO CAN GO FULL-TIME.
You can work for a short time in CHUS, and for a long time in CSSS-IUGS and CSSS DE MEMPRHRÉMAGOG depending on your interests.
Person who adapts and checks the menu of users and staff and performs all the necessary compilations and reports; visit users to collect information about their diet and provide different workers with the necessary information; controls the preparation and serving of food; guides other employees in the practice of work and hygiene techniques; develops, experiments, standardizes recipes and calculates the cost price; participates in the qualitative and quantitative control of stocks according to the specifications established in the establishment.
- Sense of responsibility
- Speak out
- Team work
- Sense of initiative
- Client orientation
Requirements: – Must have a college diploma with specialization in “dietetic techniques” from a school recognized by the Ministry of Education, Recreation and Sport. This job title also includes someone with a university degree in dietetics from an institution recognized by the Ministry of Education, du Loisir et du Sport.
Notes: To facilitate your integration into the CIUSSS de l’Estrie – CHUS, we invite you to a welcome and integration day. You will also benefit from an orientation period in the service that will welcome you.
The CIUSSS de l’Estrie – CHUS applies an equal access to employment program and invites women, Aboriginals, members of ethnic and visible minorities and people with disabilities to apply. On request, accommodations can be offered to disabled people according to their needs.
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.
We thank all who apply but must inform them that only those whose application is successful will be contacted.