Auto Request ID: 220724BR
Heavy vehicle mechanic ”Role”
When notifying the fleet inspector, the incumbent operator is responsible for ensuring the general and preventive maintenance of the various mobile vehicles (trucks, trailers, forklifts) and for carrying out the necessary diagnostics and repairs on request. given by members of the editorial team and immediate supervisor.
- Salary: $ 32.47 / h
- Schedule: evening or night
PepsiCo Canada has been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers. Consumers enjoy PepsiCo products more than a billion times a day in more than 200 countries and regions around the world. Our product line includes $ 22 billion from internationally recognized brands such as Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana and Lay’s. We have hundreds of foods and drinks that are popular with consumers around the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we always strive to take a consumer-centric approach by developing eye-catching campaigns for our brand and constantly offering new products. The biggest asset is our people. By supporting their ability to work efficiently and providing them with the tools they need to be successful, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is established as a company where everyone wants to work.
What do you need to do:
1) – Inspect, adjust, repair, assemble and disassemble all heavy vehicle components and systems.
2) – Perform general vehicle maintenance (oil change, filters, lubrication, etc.);
3) – Carry out all the preventive measures required for all types of mobile vehicles (trucks, trailers, forklifts, etc.).
4) – Perform repair diagnostics to determine faults and the nature of faults in order to determine the extent of repairs;
5) – Write a list of the parts needed to make the necessary repairs;
6) – Perform full vehicle inspections.
7) – All other related tasks.
Qualifications / Requirements
Profile of the candidates sought:
- has obtained a vocational training certificate (DEP) in the field of heavy vehicle mechanics or in another similar field;
- you have 2-3 years of experience;
- Be in excellent physical condition;
- excellent computer skills;
- you have a very good sense of organization;
- ability to work under little supervision;
- Outstanding management of priorities and respect for deadlines;
What we offer
- Competitive compensation, including benefits, pension plans, RRSP participation with employer contributions, and time off
- A flexible work environment focused on work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive corporate culture where everyone feels comfortable being themselves
- A team that encourages professional growth and development
- Opportunity to play a striking and influential role in the organization and projects
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our annual program of 360 volunteers
- An organization that seeks to use its reputation, influence and expertise to build a greener world
- Masculin is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
#GD-PBCType of work: Full time
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.