Evening and night shifts NEAR Waterloo…
A very nice company located near Waterloo, looking for qualified mechanics for permanent positions all year round. You have the opportunity to build a career in a dynamic company.
This position is for you if you have had enough backyard garages that you want good working conditions in a safe, clean and structured environment.
This position as a mechanic in the manufacturing sector near Waterloo offers above-average conditions. You have the opportunity to build a long-term career with this employer of your choice
- Permanent night shift a few weeks a year, unless in the evening.
- Salary between $ 22.64-26.84 depending on experience + exchange bonus
- Work for a company that focuses on the quality of its product
- A complete group insurance program, largely paid for by the employer
- RRSP with company payment after one year of service
- Supplied tools
- Provides a highly ergonomic work environment.
- Annual bonus according to the company’s result
- Accessible business in Sherbrooke, Granby and the Eastern Cities area
Here is an overview of the duties of a mechanic
- You work 100% with new, newly built vehicles.
- You are responsible for correcting problems related to the manufacture of light vehicles.
- You can also be involved in assembling certain parts of the vehicle.
- You need to work with computers to read plans and complete reports.
To be eligible for this mechanic position, you must have DEP in car mechanics or DEP in light vehicle mechanics. Your attitude is also crucial. Someone punctual, trustworthy.
This is for you! Send us a resume!
We are waiting for your application, please contact our technical team; Emmanuelle
Email: [email protected]
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.