Order number: 222439
Position type: Permanent Full time
Now is a good time to join the CRH Canada team. We want to build a world class team. Come and leave your mark!
Demix Aggregates, a division of CRH Canada Group Inc., produces and recycles aggregates in addition to providing additional services in the Montreal area. Demix Agrégats is strongly committed to sustainable development. It integrates its social responsibility into its business and takes many actions to increase vital resources such as water, air, land and energy.
CRH Canada Group Inc. is one of Canada’s largest vertically integrated building materials manufacturing companies. CRH Canada Inc., with 3,000 employees, manufactures cement, aggregates, ready-mixed concrete and asphalt, and provides construction services for some of Canada’s most ambitious infrastructure projects. In Quebec, CRH Canada Inc. has more than 1,000 employees in the following industries: Demix Agrégats, Demix Béton, Demix Construction and its cement plant in Joliette.
Salary: $ 30.31 / hour + nightly rate, group insurance and RRSP
Monday to Thursday – 5.30pm at 4am
You have interest and experience in industrial mechanics and enjoy physical work outdoors, we have a job for you!
In particular, and without restriction, the incumbent operator shall be responsible for:
- Perform Healing and Preventive Maintenance of the quarry’s fixed equipment, such as crusher, conveyor, screen, pumps, etc., in accordance with the maintenance schedule;
- Perform welding work as required;
- Use precision equipment (Vernier caliper, micrometer, meter, multimeter, etc.) to make adjustments and installations in production equipment (motors, transmissions, clutches, bearings);
- Inspect and diagnose facility breakdown or malfunction and suggest solutions;
- Read the various diagrams in the repair manuals (hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic diagrams);
- Identify spare parts for ordering from spare parts books;
- assess the duration of repair and routine maintenance work;
- Read plans and complete drafts as needed;
- Fill in the reports required during their work;
- Perform basic computer operations;
- maintain your work environment;
- Perform all other tasks assigned to him by the instructor.
- DEP in industrial mechanics or electro mechanics;
- At least five (5) years of experience in the industry;
- All other experiences considered relevant can be retained.
- Owns basic knowledge of electricity, control and instrumentation, computer science;
- Keep the complete toolbox (British and metric system) required by the service technician;
- have the basic skills to understand and monitor preventive and proactive maintenance systems (oil analysis, vibration, etc.);
- be able to follow advanced courses;
- Bilingualism is an asset;
- Passed proficiency tests.
We invite you to send your resume to [email protected]ca.crh.com
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.