Building Maintenance Technician – Regular..
Untouched public areas, pleasant green areas and efficient operating systems make each Fairmont accommodation unrivaled elegance. As a house maintenance technician, you must ensure the safety and good hospitality of the hotel to all colleagues, guests and visitors.
Hotel Tour: The Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth is in the heart of the business district, the true center of downtown Montreal, a long-established city emblem known for its creativity, collaborative spirit, culture. and its entertainment. Inaugurated in 1958, Queen Elizabeth quickly became a gathering place for the cultural, political, and business elites, making it the ultimate business destination!
The Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth is a contemporary living space offering 950 rooms, including three luxurious Fairmont Gold floors, a sophisticated bar, a restaurant and gourmet market, a modern wellness center of nearly 85,000 square feet. Meeting room and lively entrance.
Summary of responsibilities:
Reporting to the Technical Services Director, job responsibilities and key functions include, but are not limited to:
1) HVAC system operation management
2) General mechanics
3) Replacement of air filters, pulleys, belts, bearings, etc.
4) Multidisciplinary skills in buildings
5) Customer service
6) Follow departmental policies, procedures, and service standards
7) Report items that require service
8) Follow all occupational health and safety practices
9) Other tasks as specified
What the institution offers you:
Employee card offering discounted rates at Accor
- Training plan submitted to our academies
- The opportunity to develop your talents and thrive in your company and around the world
- Ability to make changes through our ethics and social responsibility activities, such as Planet 21
Your experience and skills are:
• * Bilingual French and English – functional level
• Mechanic and B-cooling license for minimum class 4 steam engines
• Five (5) years of experience
• Knowledge of computerized control systems
• Knowledge of different stores
• * We are an inclusive company and our goal is to attract, recruit and promote diversity of talent.
Why work at Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We welcome you as you are and you will find a profession and brand that matches your personality.
We support you in your daily development and learning, making sure your work means your life. So during your co-experience, you can explore the limitless possibilities of the Accor Group.
Do what you love, take care of the world around you, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.