Adecco is very pleased to present a partnership with a beautiful plastics company in Boisbriand. We are currently looking for an electromechanic for a day job, with a contract of permanence.
To accomplish this position, you ideally have 3 years of experience in electromechanical engineering as well as DEP in industrial mechanics or electromechanics.
- Daily program: Monday to Friday from 7.30 am to 4.00 pm;
- Salary: flexible depending on profile, between $ 24 – $ 27 / h;
- Workwear compensation;
- Collective insurance.
The electromechanical has the following responsibilities:
- Perform various mechanical and electrical maintenance work according to the established schedule;
- Carry out, at the request of the Director, the necessary installations, repairs, adjustments or alterations to the equipment and the building;
- Solve mechanical, electrical and pneumatic problems
- Receive maintenance forms and perform maintenance on the machines according to the preventive maintenance schedule
- Perform welding;
- All other related tasks.
Desired electromechanical profile profile:
- DEP in electromechanics or industrial mechanics completed;
- 3-5 years experience in electromechanical / industrial mechanical position during manufacture;
• you have experience in the plastics industry, an advantage;
• ability to weld mig;
• you have a toolbox;
• Good team spirit and independence.
Interested in an electromechanical location in Boisbriand? Take this opportunity to send us your application by clicking on the link provided for this purpose
We hope to see you…
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.