Millions of people around the world come to Pinterest every day to find new ideas. This is where they draw inspiration, dream of new possibilities, and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help these people find their inspiration and create the life they love. In your turn, you’ll be challenged to take action to support the mission and drive Pinterest forward. You will grow as a person and leader in your field, helping Pinners improve their lives in the positive corner of the internet.
We are looking for a manufacturer to participate in Shopping Design shopping. This team focuses on helping shoppers discover inspiring brands and products that will help them create a life they love and help merchants find new customers, market their products, and achieve their business goals. You’ll be able to create new features that will help shoppers get inspired, discover and connect with new brands, and shop for products on Pinterest, the next generation of the digital mall.
What will you do:
- Design experiences to improve the buyer’s experience on Pinterest
- Work alongside a design manager to design projects from start to finish
- Collaborate with different disciplines and create detailed designs to define vision, inform strategy and guide implementation
- Be an advocate for buyers by balancing the needs of cross-functional partner perspectives and business results
- Work with your friends and reinforce design team design with your vision
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of industry experience as a Product Designer
- Track record with great craftsmanship, attention to detail and prototyping
- Improved communication skills, strong work ethic and good time management (this team spans many time zones)
- Curiosity, self-awareness, humility and drive for growth, learning and knowledge sharing
- Passion to improve the product, team culture and their career
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.