Site Name: Canada – Quebec – Quebec
Posted date: January 15, 2021
Objectives of the work
The service technician maintains and repairs the process equipment to ensure operation within the validated parameters and equipment longevity.
- Responds to production emergencies by repairing used process equipment (eg autoclaves, paste furnaces, washers, fillers)
- Carry out preventive maintenance according to the program in use and fill in all the documents required to complete the work (eg forms, work order, order form, production file).
- Take the necessary steps to ensure correct daily commissioning of the equipment
- Check the condition of the mechanical and electrical production systems by inspecting the condition of the components to identify problems causing breakage and correct if necessary.
- Analyze recurring problems and make recommendations to improve equipment reliability.
- Participate in the development and design of special, improvement or installation projects as technical support.
- Provide technical support for the development of preventive maintenance programs and participate in improvement or installation projects where their areas of expertise can be used.
- Provide technical support to other departments.
- Carry out various repairs in production facilities
- Participate, review, or write various GMP documents.
The benefits of the station
- Salary: CAD 30.0884 per hour
- Status: Permanent
- Monday to Friday from 16:00 to 24:00 (evening)
- On-site café
- Free gym for employees
- Accessible by public transport
- DEC in industrial mechanics or DEC in mechanical engineering
- DEP in electromechanics or DEP in industrial mechanics for industrial maintenance
- IT: Basic (Office suite)
- Knowledge of ISO standards
- Weight manipulation.
GSK is an equal employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals to apply for our career opportunities. GSK is committed to accommodating people with disabilities. If you require housing at any stage of the application process or would like more information about our residency policies, please contact us at [email protected].
Please do not send resumes to this email and instead apply for this listing through the online application process ” Here.
Important note for employment companies / offices
GSK does not accept references from companies and / or employment agencies to job postings posted on this site. All employment offices / bureaus should contact GSK Sales and General Purchasing / Human Resources before recommending candidates to GSK. Obtaining prior written consent is a precedent for an agreement (oral or written) between the employment office / company and GSK. In the absence of such written permission, all actions of the employment agency are deemed to have taken place without the consent or consent of GSK. GSK is therefore not responsible for any commissions or charges resulting from such actions resulting from job offers posted by employment agencies on this site.
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.