JOIN a growing and passionate team
FIELD SERVICE TECHNOLOGY!
OPEN JOB POSITION
We are looking for a field service installer to support the Industrial Services Motive Power division. The Industrial Services Motive Power division offers a wide range of high-quality, high-quality batteries and chargers for material handling equipment such as forklifts.
What are you doing …
Our field service specialists provide “Deka Difference” with service programs and solutions tailored to the specific needs of our customers. During your career as a technician, you will spend your day on the road providing high quality service to East Penn Canada customers, some of whom have large warehouses and distribution centers. You should :
- Inspect and service batteries and chargers and generate related reports
- Check battery cables, connectors and accessories and make minor repairs
- Report the situation and recommend further action for further repairs
- Carry out pre-delivery inspections and install battery monitors, turn signals and accessories
- Install, inspect, repair and test sprinkler systems
- Perform load tests and perform acid balance and constant current
- Prepare used batteries for transport
If you want to be part of a passionate and dedicated team for our clients and be an industry leader, apply NOW
- Are experts in problem solving and passionate about providing a positive customer experience in every interaction.
- You have a skill in mechanics and an eager interest in learning and staying up to date on new technologies in your industry.
- Don’t be afraid to wrap your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
- are result-oriented and motivated to generate income for both the company and yourself through our reward system.
- Strive to start your career and take it to the next level as the company continues to grow.
What brings …
All of our field maintenance specialists receive comprehensive battery training; however, a solid foundation and knowledge in the following areas will contribute to your success:
- mechanical / electrical skills
- Involvement in a performance or customer service
- Strong communication skills and the ability to give clear explanations
- Good problem solving skills
- Attitude focused on customer service and experience in creating a positive customer experience
- The ability to detect opportunities to advise and support customers, sales and cross-selling are an advantage
Other aspects …
- a valid Class 5 driving license is required; impeccable driving record
- Willingness and ability to frequently lift and move vehicle / industrial batteries up to 40 kg; regular lifting and moving of weights up to 60 kg; and sometimes lifting and moving weights of up to 100 pounds.
- Background checks, including criminal records, driver records and workplace references, are required.
At East Penn, we are committed to recognizing and rewarding our employees by providing:
- Attractive salary
- work-related training
- annual performance reports
- reimbursement of tuition fees
- An excellent company-paid benefit program, including an employee assistance program and the services of the best physicians
- opportunities for advancement
- profit distribution plan and deferred profit distribution plan (retirement)
If you have any concerns or need assistance with your online application, please contact the following email address for further assistance: [email protected]
East Penn Canada is committed to the principle of equity in employment and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.