Having the opportunity to work in the branch closest to you, Les Equipements Agricoles Houle inc is currently looking for two TECHNICIANS / INSTALLERS in the agricultural sector who would like to join a new team!
Les Equipments Agricoles Houle inc. is currently in restructuring and organizational development. If you like new challenges, contact us !!! It’s not just a new start for the future …
JOIN A PASSIONATE TEAM!
As a TECHNICIAN, you will be required to apply and develop your skills in a work environment that stimulates you. Your mechanical and technical knowledge will be put forward on a daily basis and will allow you to grow within the Houle team. In particular, you will contribute to the expansion of our business, which promotes an innovative approach.
WHAT WILL MOTIVATE YOU every day…
- Carry out repairs on agricultural and other equipment on time.
- Diagnose problems and determine the necessary installations or repairs.
- Prepare, assemble and maintain all types of new and used equipment for sale, resale or demonstrations.
- Prepare all the reports required in connection with the work performed.
- Reply to technical questions from our clients.
- Visiting customers to answer service calls.
- Keep service vehicles, inventories, tools and equipment clean and in good condition.
- Comply with health and safety work practices and policies.
- Perform all other related tasks.
- Hold a professional study diploma (DEP) in mechanics or any other combination of training and experience deemed relevant to the job.
- Excellent skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnosis.
- Knowledge of the agricultural environment (an asset).
- Hold your accreditation for driving a truck (an asset).
OUR BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES!
- Stimulating work environment
- The chance to be part of a team that promotes mutual aid
- Employer attentive to your needs
- Competitive salary
- Continuing education
- 40 hours per week minimum
- ”The masculine is only used to lighten text”.
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: according to skills
- From Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- as a technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- DEP / AEC or Certificate (Preferred)
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.