Salary: $ 22.25 to $ 24.25 / h depending on the shift
- Evening: 2:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Night: 10 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
Are you looking for a permanent job in the food industry in Sorel-Tracy? Do you have food training and experience in the dairy industry? Are you looking for an evening or night job? Do you want to work in a state-of-the-art factory and in an environment where team spirit is a priority?
Give us a quick call because we want to talk to you about a cheese making job that you might be interested in!
The advantages of working as a cheese maker in Sorel-Tracy
- 3 weeks of paid vacation + 3 mobile days + 5 sick days
- Paid health insurance
- RRSP with employer participation up to 6%
- Health management account ($ 750 to $ 1,500)
- Well-being account for sports activities ($ 450)
- Great corporate culture with great team spirit.
Here are the tasks to accomplish for the position of cheese maker in Sorel:
- Operation of the vat room and equipment in the milk sector;
- Operation of pumps and valves which allow filling of cheese vats;
- Observe the machines during production and make the necessary adjustments to the recipe;
- Record the data for traceability;
- Prepare the ingredients necessary for production;
- Perform analyzes and solve problems that arise during production to obtain the desired result;
- Sampling and carrying out analyzes on cheeses;
- Perform the cleaning, disinfection, disassembly and reassembly of the various equipment in its work area;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of processes related to the department;
- Any other related task.
• AEC or DEC in agrifood, food processing or related training;
• Experience in the dairy industry;
• Knowledge of HACCP and GFSI standards;
• Knowledge of pasteurization techniques;
• Knowledge of SAP an asset.
Does this post interest you? Quickly we want to talk to you!
1- By phone: 450-463-4114 Ask for Karine or Andréa
2- Your CV by email: [email protected]
3- In person: 460-A rue St-Charles O, Longueuil, J4H 1G4
- Do you know people looking for work?
Tell them to call us!
For each person that you refer to us and that we employ for at least 4 consecutive weeks or that we hire for a permanent position, we will give you $ 100.
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.