Auto req ID: 224064BR
- ** Please note that for the summer season, recruitment will resume in May 2021. Happy Holidays!
- You must be available to work on the 3 week shifts (day 7 am to 3 pm, evening 3 pm to 11 pm and night 11 pm to 7 am)
- 8-hour shift
- Schedule 3 days/week
- Possibility of working overtime
- Feed the cardboard boxes into the machines
- Sort the cardboard boxes
- Perform cleaning tasks with chemicals;
- Perform and / or prepare changes on production lines;
- Complete daily reports;
- Keep your workplace clean.
- Perform any other task required by the position.
- Factory experience.
- Ability to lift loads.
- Good physical ability.
- Attendance, cleanliness and sense of initiative.
- Autonomy, learning speed and on.
- Concerned about his work environment.
- Regular post (year-round work !!)
- Salary: $ 21.10 / hour
- Work premium offered for evening and night hours
- Group insurance offered after the probationary period
At PepsiCo Canada, our priority remains the health, safety and well-being of all of our employees. We have put in place new protocols and procedures to ensure that we can continue to bring a smile to our communities across Canada in a safe manner.
Job Type: Regular
** To apply, you must click on the ”Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.