JOB OFFER: Part-time (8 to – hours) or full-time (30 to 40 hours) cook
• * Competitive $$ salary / Night premium at $ 2.00 per hour.
• Prepare food.
• Comply with food hygiene and cleanliness standards.
• Flexible schedule: between 8 and 40 hours per week, depending on your needs and your availability period.
• Come discuss your needs with us!
JOB OFFER: Cook: Part time (8 to X hours) or Full time (30 to 40 hours)
Job details: The cook will prepare and assemble the foods ordered by the client. In more detail, it:
- Assemble and prepare food; Maintain and maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen; Prepare condiments before peak periods; Make sure you do your job safely; Respect food hygiene standards; All other related tasks.
Labor conditions :
- Meals at 50 in all McDonald’s restaurants in Canada
- Flexible hours according to your availability
- Opportunities for advancement
- Excellent group insurance plan
- Security and stability of employment
- Uniforms provided
- Discount program in various stores in Canada
- Competitive salary
- Enjoys working in a team
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment and take up challenges
- Possibility of being transferred to one of the franchisee’s 8 restaurants, if necessary, for moving, study or other … without losing its advantages and seniority. The Franchisee has 8 establishments from Chibougamau to Jonquière. It is possible to request a transfer to one of its restaurants, following a move for studies or for other purposes, without losing your seniority within the company. The transfer can be temporary or permanent depending on your situation.
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.