CHSLD Bourget is an approved private long-term care and accommodation center that provides long-term care for 70 residents. It is located along the St. Lawrence River at 11570, rue Notre-Dame Est, in the Pointe-aux-Trembles district, easily accessible by public transport.
Our center has been recognized for the quality of care it provides to its clients, prioritizing an integrated approach to continuous quality improvement and a safe environment in which our staff, physicians, family and volunteers participate. In addition, our center has been accredited by Accreditation Canada since 1984, and we are currently accredited with honors. In addition, the Planetree Quebec network has recognized our center’s selection as a Bronze Mérite Employer of Choice and has received a Performance Plus certification from Recyc-Quebec in the field of sustainability.
We are currently looking
- Part-time position (4 days / week)
- Under the direction of the Nursing Director, coordinates and oversees nursing-related programs and activities to provide optimal care and services to unit users according to their needs.
- Responsible for applying clinical and administrative practices and procedures to ensure safe treatment for unit users.
- Replaces the nursing director in his or her absence.
- University degree in nursing or equivalent;
- Three (3) years of work experience in nursing;
- Experience in gerontology;
- a member in good standing on the OIIQ;
- Skills required
- sense of responsibility, clinical leadership, professionalism
- ability to manage complex situations prudently;
- ability to create an effective relationship (listening, openness, empathy, authenticity);
- Management skills: work planning, supervision, organization, evaluation, work management
expected results, support for groups;
- Ability to create an atmosphere for participatory work in their units.
- good conflict management and problem solving;
- Collaborate on the application of PCI measures and ensure that staff follow good practices
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.