The Huot Group develops and manages large quality residential and commercial real estate development projects in the greater Quebec City region. The company has over 25 years of experience and employs over 400 people.
In order to provide superior service to our tenants, we are currently recruiting a housekeeping attendant for one of our projects located in the Méandres sector.
Under the supervision of the building manager, the maintenance worker will be responsible for the following:
- Dust common areas, halls, stairwells and elevators;
- Sweep, clean and vacuum the floors;
- Maintain indoor parking;
- Perform other routine maintenance work related to the building;
- Periodically maintain certain equipment and premises of the concierge service;
- Maintain and participate in the movement of furniture in model condos;
- Manage recycling, bins and waste chutes;
- Participate in snow removal and ice from sidewalks;
- Respect the various instructions, directives or policies of the company;
- Be called upon to give and receive training;
- Perform any other task required by his immediate superior.
Working conditions offered
- Salary: competitive in collaboration with the parity committee;
- Daytime schedule from Monday to Friday;
- Group benefits and insurance, including dental costs after the probationary period;
- Free access to the training room;
- Free parking;
- Dynamic team.
- accumulate 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Strong physical condition (ability to lift weights);
- Hold a valid driver’s license;
- Have a good speed of execution;
- Demonstrate autonomy, resourcefulness and logic;
- A sense of priority and organization;
- Pay attention to details and have a professional approach;
- Be a responsible and involved person.
This position interests you, you meet the profile we are looking for and you want to join our team?
Apply online or send us your CV to: [email protected]
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.