We are currently looking for a:
Occasional day shift – 1 to 2 days per week
Do you want to contribute to improving the quality of life of our residents? Listen and interact well with them? Do you want to evolve in a dynamic and friendly work environment, where recognition is part of your daily life?
At Groupe Maurice, manager of residential complexes for retirees, like you, we have the cause of the elderly at heart. Because every gesture has an impact on the quality of life of residents, we offer you the conditions, tools and resources that will allow you to do your job well.
Happy employees for happy residents
Every day, our housekeepers take to heart:
- Offer a housekeeping service to residents who request it;
- Perform light maintenance work on the interior common areas of the residence;
- Assist in the quality and safety of the premises;
- Actively participate in creating and maintaining a dynamic and stimulating living environment.
By joining our teams, you will benefit from:
- A friendly work environment, marked by respect, mutual aid and collaboration;
- A healthy pace of work and flexible hours;
- Human personnel management;
- Independence and latitude allow you to meet the specific needs of each of our residents;
- A full range of benefits;
- Access to the REMI platform facilitating the monitoring of our residents’ files;
- A bonus for employee referrals.
Do you own:
- One of ?
- You must have worked for more than six months in a similar job
Are you led by:
- Customer service?
- The teamwork?
- The rigor?
- Interpersonal relationships?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, let us know, we can’t wait to meet you!
Customer focus Teamwork Organizational skills and rigor Technical skills Interpersonal communication
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.