Do you have an appetite for professional development? Are you ready to take your cooking skills to an international level? Take your career to a whole new level and join our kitchen teams!
What does the foundation offer you:
- Travel benefits at Accor hotels and discounted rates
- The provision of uniforms and cleaning
- Provision of parking spaces
- The possibility of temporary residence $$
- Meals are served at low cost during business hours
- Group insurance
- Pension funds
- Delivery of the training plan in our academies
- Free entrance to the sports center
- The opportunity to develop your talents and flourish within your organization and in the world
- The ability to make a difference through our ethics and corporate social responsibility activities, such as Planet 21
- Ensuring the proper functioning of the kitchen and its high efficiency
Ensuring that product quality meets the highest standards and thus ensuring customer satisfaction
- Install the kitchen
- Follow the schedule set and make sure to follow the rules of hygiene, hygiene and prudence to the letter
- Attending all meetings related to the a la carte kitchen
- Carrying the necessary products around the hotel
- Helping colleagues at peak times
- Customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Provide financial and operational support to the kitchen
- Preparing food at the request of the administration
- Knowing how to work independently
- Work cleanly while respecting hygiene standards
- Performing any other related task assigned to the management
Your experience and skills include:
A recognized culinary diploma
- To be able to work without supervision and independently
- Respect the decisions of management and director
- You have a good sense of being organized in order to operate effectively
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity in order to constantly innovate
Your team and your work environment:
The Tremblant is located between Montreal and Ottawa and offers plenty of activities for all tastes. Lead the Tremblant lifestyle by developing your career with dynamic and motivated people. Lovers of the outdoors, skiing, snowboarding and cycling will find what they are looking for in this exciting and thriving region. You will work in a motivated team where the days are not the same. Are you up to the challenge?
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
We are a comprehensive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and foster diversity of talent.
Why work at Accor?
We are much more than just a world leader. We welcome you as you are and can find the profession and brand that best suits your personality.
We support you in your daily development and learning, and we make sure that your work gives meaning to your life. Therefore, during your experience with us, you will be able to explore the limitless possibilities of the Accor group.
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.