Full-time night service attendant
Position: Service / Maintenance FULL NIGHT (30-40h)
Location: East Angus
In 1954, after discovering a small burger restaurant in California, a daring representative by the name of Ray Kroc was writing the very first page of McDonald’s® history. ”In 1967, the first McDonald’s restaurant in Canada was opened in ”Richmond”, B.C”. Since that day, we have continued to connect with our neighborhoods, offering high quality and highly value for money. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be recognized as one of the world’s restaurant leaders. From coast to coast, we bring delicious food choices to over 2.5 million people every day at over 1,400 restaurants. But we are more than a local restaurant. We are dedicated entrepreneurs, part-time students, retirees who make the most of life, and volunteers who give back to the communities where they live and work.
How about having a flexible schedule that gives you plenty of time to do your business, big or small? How about having the chance to be part of an independent business that is active in your community and that has helped over 300,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald Houses? If all of this speaks to you, we would love to meet you.
You are trustworthy and trust others. You find happiness in the details and believe that quality is what keeps customers coming back first. You know how to play in a team and you are a sociable person. You have understood that service is not a transaction, it is rather a moment of connection with people. You agree that a smile can brighten up someone’s day. For you, it goes without saying, it’s you who spit.
JOB OFFER :
- Complete cleaning inside, that is to say: kitchen, dining room, bathrooms (floor, wall, equipment, windows, etc.) and outside, that is to say maintenance of earthworks and parking. The restaurant must be clean to the standards required by McDonalds and the company.
- Applies paint to certain surfaces.
- Perform various minor repairs.
- Cleans windows, walls and ceilings
- Empty garbage cans and ashtrays
- Sweep the floor
- Maintains machinery and equipment.
- Notifies management of major repairs to be made.
- Reads instructions and listens to the member of management present in the absence of the manager.
- Cleaning and disinfection of toilets and sanitation.
- Renews supplies such as soap, paper towels, toilet paper, etc.
- See to the provision of equipment, supplies and cleaning products necessary for the accomplishment of its tasks.
The candidate must be in good physical shape. Demonstrate autonomy and resourcefulness. Knowing how to manage your time well in order to perform as many tasks as possible during your shift. Have a good sense of observation to identify items to be cleaned.
- Teams available according to your availability and flexible hours allowing a balance between personal and professional life.
- Access to world-class training programs.
- Minimum salary combined with regular performance and salary reviews and possibility of advancement as well as a night bonus (additional $ 2 / hour).
- Free uniforms, 50% off your meals, benefits, Platinum Card (discounts on products offered by McDonald’s partners), scholarship program, recognition program and much more!
- Salary of $ 17 / hour including the night premium of $ 2
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.