Headquartered on the south coast of Monteal, Techo-Bloc is a leader in product innovation in the industry, far from the Quartier Dix30. Our cladding, retaining walls and masonry materials are a design of beauty, quality and durability. As we strive for continuous improvement, we continue to create new challenges, products, and spaces to stay at the forefront of the industry.
We have a great opportunity for anyone looking to advance their careers in health and safety. Initially, this will be a more regional role in influencing Quebec’s policies and activities, but our goal is to make the occupational health and safety consultant responsible. Monitor our OHS programs in Canada and the United States. This is an important role for an energetic and passionate person who seeks a position in the organization.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources and Operations provides senior management support and advice on major health and safety issues. He develops, develops, and proposes to management appropriate strategies to optimize health and safety processes and programs. He provides preventive training to managers to improve occupational health and safety skills and ensure effective management.
Specifically, this person will need to do the following:
- Work as an advisor to operations management and human resources consultants;
- Ensuring a complete cycle of file management for work accidents and disability;
- Collaborate with human resources consultants to identify and analyze workplace risks;
- Renew the factory prevention program and participate in OSH training;
- Audit companies during quarterly inspections and check the implementation of various OSH points;
- Personnel to assist in the implementation of OHS rules, instructions and procedures;
- Identify and monitor key OHS indicators;
- Training of managers and human resources consultants on various OSH procedures and tools;
- Participate in occupational health and safety information meetings;
- Self Adherence Guarantee (PPE).
- Ability to implement effective leadership;
- Good communication and listening skills;
- Ability to analyze, integrate, and solve problems;
- Ability to establish partnerships;
To be successful, do the following:
- Graduated from a university with a health and safety certificate or other relevant training;
- At least 4-7 years of experience in occupational health and safety;
- Experience in managing work-related accidents and disability files and assessing physical needs related to functional limitations;
- Recognized for their professionalism, accuracy and ability to work in a team.
- You know how to clearly articulate a vision to support your goals and have a good strategic mindset;
- Have a strong sense of analysis and problem solving;
- Understand health and safety laws;
- Oral and written bilingual (French, English);
- Experience with OSH legislation and assets;
- Experience and capital in production;
- Master common computer tools such as Ms Word and Ms Excel.
You will have the following opportunities.
- Living at the center of a creative movement that values your thoughts;
- Develop and grow your skills;
- Intensive work and a developing career path;
- Competitive compensation, a number of benefits and incentive programs;
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.