Graphic Packaging International is a world leader in cardboard packaging for the various food, beverage and consumer products markets. Our packaging is used daily for the products of many well-known brands around the world. Our company has more than 18,000 employees working in more than 60 establishments in America, Europe and Asia. We offer a diverse workplace as well as some of the best working conditions in the industry.
Graphic Packaging International’s factory located in EAST ANGUS manufactures cardboard boxes from recycled fibers. The factory employs around 115 people. It offers a diverse work environment as well as some of the best working conditions in the industry. We are looking for candidates for production employee positions.
- Reporting to a production supervisor, candidates will be called upon to be part of a dynamic team in the field of recycled cardboard manufacturing.
- Their main functions will be to provide and operate the various equipment in addition to working on several other related tasks.
- Candidates must be available for planned and unplanned replacements for different positions.
- Opportunities to move up the promotion lines quickly! Several retirements in the years to come.
- Pulp and paper technique or high school diploma (D.E.S.) completed and passed;
- Skills cards for handling a forklift (an asset);
- Able to work rotating shifts and available to work irregular work schedules;
- Easily reachable and available for on-call standby work;
- Leader in health and safety, positive attitude, ease of learning, good mechanical skills and sense of initiative.
- Great flexibility in terms of tasks will be required for RVMs.
- A flexible schedule according to different needs
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.