The production engineer is a position responsible for basic job functions such as solution formulation and solution delivery.
The manufacturing technology will also require a thorough understanding of the basic manufacturing equipment used such as absorbent handling, handling applications, and pH investigations, and the basic use of balance and balance.
Essential job functions:
- Preparation of the solution and ability to follow detailed work instructions.
- Solution delivery and ability to follow detailed work instructions.
- Use laboratory parameters such as pipes, pH, sample sizes, scales, and meters.
- Additional tasks assigned.
Minimum education requirements:
Bachelor of Science or Pharmaceutical Manufacturing with a background in molecular biology or preferred chemistry and / or equivalent combination of education and experience
Previous work experience:
”1-2 years experience, in a laboratory environment.”
Normal learning period
- 3 months
Other skills required: (computer, language, etc.)
- Familiar with solution preparation and general laboratory operations
Skills required for this position:
High attention to detail
Ability to participate with others as a team member to ensure that challenging and difficult projects are handled smoothly and cooperatively to enhance project success and maintain strong relationships within all parts of the company.
Proven ability to thrive in a start / change oriented environment.
Ability to identify problems and sense of urgency in reporting until failures are mitigated.
High level of flexibility (agile)
- Excellent time management skills
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.