Dupont is a company
It is found in 70 countries around the world. We are looking for people who are passionate about creating innovative products and Sustainable solutions to meet our customers’ needs for a better, healthier and safer life.
Thetford (Quebec) site that employs around 90 people making quartz cut slabs used in the construction industry. Thetford website is a Francophone environment.
The employee will work and monitor equipment and facilities to ensure safety, quality, and compliance with operating procedures. The employee will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Guarding the designated area to monitor equipment and process conditions to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and environmental regulations responsible for shutdown, cleaning and securing of maintenance equipment.
- Cleans equipment for color transitions
- Maintains continuous operations operations.
Understands the process
Understands and respects the highest safety requirements
- Performs maintenance tasks and 5S tasks assisting transportation and/or travel is not available for this opportunity.
To be eligible for this role, the following are required:
- High School certificate. “You must be over the age of 18.” More time to merge
- French language
To be able to work according to a set schedule (morning or evening)
Be able to wear the personal protective equipment (PPE) required as protection for hearing aids, helmet, goggles, respirator, earplugs, ears and gloves provided by the company
- Climbing stairs, stairs, platforms, etc.
- Loads at times lift 30 lbs
- Perform tasks that involve repetitive movements
- Work in conditions of moderate and high temperatures
- Experience in the manufacturing environment
- Forklift License
- Comfortable with computerized systems
For additional information about our firm commitment to deliver fundamental innovations that enrich people’s lives, enable sustainable development, and enhance the human potential for future generations.
Please access the following link to better understand and appreciate the DuPont journey. Along with core values, compensation, and excellent benefits … together, we’re transforming odds into real answers that help humanity thrive!
DuPont is an equal opportunity company. Eligible applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, military status, disability, or any other protected class. If you need reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a job, please visit the arrival page for contact information.
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.