Description of the work to be done:
- Carry out maintenance and cleaning of ventilation systems
- Inspect ventilation systems
Method of working:
- Cleaning is carried out manually or using a remote-controlled robot.
- Cleaning robot
- Air compressor
- Vacuum cleaners
- Dust collectors.
Place of work:
- The work is being done in different establishments across Quebec.
Workplace requiring accommodation:
- Accommodation is at the expense of the Danco Group
- A pension is allocated for the cost of meals
- No training required
- Candidates will be trained in the workplace using the Emploi-Québec Workplace Apprenticeship Program (PAMT).
- A competency certificate will be issued by Emploi-Québec at the end of the program.
** To apply, you must click on the “Apply” button and submit your application directly on the Government of Quebec’s online recruitment site.