Try delicious dairy-free hummus pancakes that are packed with nutritious ingredients. Make delicious finger food for babies and toddlers.
- 100 grams zucchini, peeled and diced
- 100g sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 150 grams of drained chickpeas
- 50g baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon sweet chili sauce (for babies 12 months and older)
- 1 tablespoon of dried tomato paste
- A little bit of regular gluten-free flour
- Put the squash and sweet potatoes in a steamer. Cook for 10 minutes until cooked through, then let it cool down.
- Measure the remaining ingredients, including the cold vegetables, in a processor. Whisk until roughly chopped.
- spoons in a bowl. Shape into 10 tips and put it in a little flour. Cool down for 30 minutes.
- Heat a little oil in a pan. Add the patties and sauté on both sides for 3 minutes, until golden brown and hot.