Show off your good taste by giving your baby or girl a stylish name for babies.
We all love beautiful things – some of us more than others. If you only insist on the best, we have perfect baby names for you.
Inspired by the best of jewelry, cars, outfits, and more, we have compiled a list of names that will give your child an instant first-class spot. Check out these rich baby names for boys and girls.
- Related: Can Your Baby’s Name Predict His Success?
Baby-names are inspired by world-class jewelry designers
Great things come in small packages! Show your excellent taste by giving the precious pearl a name inspired by a world-famous jewelry designer.
- Cartier – Inspired by Frenchman Pierre Camille Cartier, who owned the Hope Diamond.
- Gary – Inspired by Bvlgari, an Italian jewelry line featuring distinctive Greek and Roman pieces.
- Graff – Inspired by Graff, a London designer who works only with the rarest and highest quality diamonds.
- MICKEY – Inspired by Mikimoto, the favorite brand for the best pearl jewelry.
- PIA – Inspired by Piaget, which is famous for its modern diamond watches.
- The mark – inspired by TAG Heuer, the most prestigious sports watch and chronograph.
- Tiffany – Inspired by Tiffany & Co, whose expensive gifts arrive in little blue boxes.
- Van – Inspired by Van Cleef & Arpels, the jewelry brand that defines luxury.
- Winston – Inspired by Harry Winston, whose gorgeous stones adorn every major event on the red carpet.
Baby-names are inspired by the best fashion houses
When it comes to baby names, they don’t have to mean trendy (or overuse). The world’s most sought-after fashion brands offer great ideas for stylish nicknames for your son or daughter.
- Calvin Klein
- Christian Dior
- Dolce and Gabbana
- Hugo Boss
- Ralph Lauren
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Vera Wang
- Related: How to Choose the Perfect Baby Name
Baby-names are inspired by the designer handbags
It’s fun to show off expensive handbags that flaunt designer names and logos, and it’d also be exciting to name a daughter of Prada or a son of Gucci!
For girls, you can also consider Chanel, Furla, Kate (Speed), Prada, or (Bottega) Veneta. For boys, we like Fendi, Hermes, Louis (Vuitton), Marc Jacob (s), and Michael (Kors).
Nothing beats the status of a luxury car. Tie your little one up on the fast lane with one of these luxury car-inspired names: