It can be frozen before cooking and then glazed and cooked from the freezer for 30-35 minutes.
- 250g vegetarian minced meat, for example, farm without meat or vivera
- 1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- ½ Finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 40g cheddar cheese or dairy-free cheese, grated
- ¼ Finely chopped red pepper
- 375 grams of ready-made puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- Sesame seeds
Place the vegetarian ground meat, carrots, onions, thyme, cheese and red pepper in a mixing bowl and mix well.
Spread the dough and brush it with the beaten eggs. Divide the pastry into three crosswise slices,
Make three sausage shapes from the mixture and place them on top of each slice of pastry. Fold it and wrap it around the filling. Close the edges and press down with a fork.
Cut each roll into 7 small sausage rolls. Adhenneha eggs and sprinkle sesame seeds.
Preheat oven to 200 ° C.
Place the sausage roll on a baking tray.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until golden and crunchy.