Who does not like pies? While it was generally seen as a ‘treat’ food, yogurt muffins with cocoa and bananas turn them into an energy-filled breakfast for children. Super fuel at its best!
- 25 grams banana cut into slices
- 1 small egg
- 50g plain yogurt
- 30g self-raising flour
- 5g cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sunflower oil or rapeseed oil for frying
- Crack the egg into a bowl. Add yogurt and mix until smooth.
- Place the banana, eggs, yogurt mixture, flour, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and ground cinnamon in an Etsy Blitz mixer. Even a smooth blend.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan.
- Add a tablespoon of the mixture to the pan. Fry for 1 minute, then turn over on the other side until fully cooked.
- Serve with a little curd and cover with berries.