The first thing that people notice about you is your smile, the reason why many people tend to Cosmetic dentistry. It is a set of procedures, that are formed to improve mouth function and smile, and it aims either to correct crooked or misshaped teeth or to just remove coffee stains.
Everyone wants the perfect smile, and a good appearance of teeth, this is why many people choose Cosmetic dentistry, and this last one has many procedures listed as follows:
- Inlays and Onlays or indirect fillings are made by a dental laboratory, and they are used when a tooth has mild to moderate decay or insufficient tooth structure to support a filling.
- Composite bonding: this refers to the repair of decayed, damaged, or discolored teeth using material that resembles tooth enamel color.
- Dental veneers: it means custom-made caps that go over your natural teeth, which make teeth look realistic.
- teeth whitening: in this procedure, the dental hygienist removes plaque, tartar, and other debris from each tooth surface.
- implants: dental implants are used to replace lost or damaged teeth which can be indistinguishable from the surrounding natural teeth.
Reasons, why people choose Cosmetic dentistry, are numerous, but the aim is one, which is to get a charming smile. For example celebrities we see on social media; actors, singers, and even comedians choose Cosmetic dentistry for a beautiful smile because they are famous and they want to look perfect to their fans and to the media. So these fans will absolutely imitate their idols and do their teeth, and it will be a trend that everyone wants to try.
To sum up, Cosmetic dentistry solves problems related to teeth and gives the perfect smile to anyone looking for it. This field is very important and beneficial, especially nowadays with the huge power that Social media has got. It is the way for anyone who seeks a charming smile.